Take a mental RAM 1500 TRX and give it to Hennessey Performance and let them fiddle with it and you get this monster, the Hennessey Mammoth 1000.
Hennessey Performance is on a roll with plenty of go-faster machinery in the pipeline but this Mammoth 1000 ir proper bonkers. It starts life as a RAM 1500 TRX which is already tricked up with 700hp.
Hennessey throws on an upgraded supercharger, pulley upgrades, stainless-steel headers, high-flow exhaust componentry, and new HPE calibration. Power jumps to 1000hp and that’ll see it get to 96km/h in 3.2 seconds.
The Mammoth 1000 comes with a stage one off-road pack which includes a 2.5-inch lift, custom front bumper with LED lights, 20-inch Hennessey 10-spoke wheels, 35-inch off-road tires, and a front suspension leveling kit. Other upgrades include a retractable electric bed cover, and electronic fold-out steps.
“The RAM 1500 TRX is exciting in stock configuration, but I’m seeking extraordinary,” said Founder and CEO, John Hennessey. “The MAMMOTH 1000 upgrades completely transform this impressive pickup into something astonishingly powerful, visually exciting, and indisputably unique.”
The Mammoth 1000 will be limited to just 200 vehicles for 2021.
Mammoth 1000 upgrades include:
• Upgraded 2.65L Supercharger System
• Lower Pulley Upgrade
• Upper Pulley Upgrade
• Stainless-Steel Long Tube Headers
• High-Flow Catalytic Converters
• Upgraded High-Flow Fuel Injectors
• High-Flow Mid Pipes
• High-Flow Fuel Injectors
• High-Flow Air Induction System
• Crank Case Ventilation System
• HPE Calibration Upgrade
• MAMMOTH Custom Front Bumper
• LED Lights in Front Bumper
• MAMMOTH Rear Bumper
• Retractable Electric Bed Cover
• Upgraded Electronic Fold-Out Steps
• 20-Inch Hennessey 10-Spoke Wheels
• 35-Inch Off-Road Tires
• Front Suspension Leveling Kit
• All Necessary Gaskets & Fluids
• Professional Installation
• Chassis Dyno Testing
• Road Testing (up to 200 miles)
• Hennessey Exterior Badge
• MAMMOTH1000 Exterior Badges
• Serial Number Plaques
• Limited edition of 1 of 200
• 2-Year / 24,000-Mile Warranty