The updated 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee sees the arrival of the Night Eagle variant and the Limited, the rest of the range is carried over from 2019.
Don’t you just love car marketers, the Night Eagle. Where do they come up with these names, writes the bloke who settled on the name MotoFomo for this site. LOL. Anyway, Jeep has announced pricing for its tweaked 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee line-up which includes the Night Eagle and Limited variants.
The Big News is that the $399 capped price servicing announced last year for the Grand Cherokee will continue with the 2020 models.
“Each 2020 Jeep model, including the revised Jeep Grand Cherokee range, will have a Capped Price Service cost from just $399 per service for the first five years. Customers can be confident they’re getting the best technical expertise when they service through a Jeep Dealership,” said Guillaume Drelon, Jeep Australia Director, Brand & Product Strategy.
The Night Eagle was formerly a special edition only but is now part of the lineup taking over from the Laredo. It carries over as it was but adds active safety features including, Advanced Brake Assist, Forward Collision Warning Plus (AEB), Lane Departure Warning and Auto High Beam Headlamp Control. The styling tweaks include exclusive 20-inch black alloy wheels, Capri black leather and perforated suede seats. The Night Eagle runs either a 3.6L V6 petrol or 3.0L V6 turbo diesel engine.
Night Eagle Key Features:
- Capri Black Leather Seats with Perforated Suede Inserts
- Uconnect 8.4-inch Touchscreen with Navigation
- Apple CarPlay & Android Auto
- Exclusive 20-inch Black alloy wheels
- Black Exterior Accents
- Jeep Quadra-Trac II 4×4 system
- Two Speed Transfer Case
- Hill descent control
- ParkView reverse parking camera
- ParkSense front and rear park assist
- Seven airbags and 5-star ANCAP rating
- Bi-Xenon headlamps
- Keyless Enter & Go with vehicle start button
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Seven-inch digital instrument cluster display
- Eight-Way power, heated front seats
- Advanced Brake Assist
- Lane Departure Warning Plus
- Auto High Beam Headlamp Control
- Full Speed Forward Collision Warning Plus
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited continues, now offering rear USB charging ports and a 9-speaker Alpine Sound System. It’s available in 3.6L Pentastar 4×4 powertrain, whilst the 3.0L V6 turbo diesel variant will now be exclusive to the new S-Limited (pictured above).
Grand Cherokee Limited Key Features:
- Capri leather seats
- Nine-Speaker Alpine Sound System
- Rear USB charging ports
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Blind Spot Monitoring
- Rear Cross Path Detection
- Parallel and Perpendicular Park Assist
- Remote Start
- Powered Tailgate
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Radio, driver seat and mirror memory
Sitting above the Limited is the S-Limited and it takes its styling cues from the SRT variant. The S-Package adds exclusive dark, sporty enhancements heightening its superior road presence and premium appearance. This model was previously only available with a 5.7L Hemi V8 but it can now be had with a 3.0L V6 turbodiesel.
S-Limited Key Features (in addition, or replacing Limited):
- Heritage Leather Seats
- Exclusive 20-inch Granite Crystal alloy wheels
- S-Limited Exterior Package (sporty body kit and cladding)
- Granite Crystal Exterior Badging
- Granite Crystal / Black Grille accented 7-slot Jeep grille
- Black Mirror Covers
- “S” Badge
- SRT Sport Hood
- Premium LED Fog Lights
- Dark Lens Tail lamps
- Dark Headlamp Bezel Finish.
- Dual trapezoidal exhaust
- 220Amp Alternator
- Rear Load Levelling Suspension
|Night Eagle||3.6L V6||8AT||4X4||213kW||347Nm||Petrol||$59,950+ORC|
|Night Eagle||3.0L V6||8AT||4X4||184kW||570Nm||Diesel||$65,950+ORC|
While you’re here subscribe to the MotoFomo Newsletter
Sign Up for the latest news, reviews, advice, buying guides and more delivered to your inbox every week.